TruPlace Procedure and Policy Updates
We Are Open!
As local, national and global conditions continue to evolve, TruPlace is committed to providing open and transparent communication with our partners. Please visit this page as needed for the most up-to-date information about our business operations.
PLEASE READ: Failure of any party to comply with these policies may result in a cancellation of your appointment.
We remain open to serve our clients under normal business hours – 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. EDT
To ensure the safety of our staff and community, we have activated our remote work policy. Our Client Success Team is fully operational and ready to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have regarding appointment scheduling, product delivery, etc.
Contact us by phone:
To ensure the safety of our photographers, our clients, and our community, we have implemented appointment safety guidelines as follows:
- Property must be on lockbox/keypad OR a single agent or agency representative on-site.
- We will not be able to meet with property owners, family members or otherwise. If occupants other than the agent/agency representative are on-site, we must reschedule the appointment.
- Handicapped or disabled individuals that are unable to move can be on-site, with prior approval. There can also be up to one caretaker. All individuals must practice social distancing for the duration of the appointment.
- Our photographer and agent meeting us must be wearing a face covering during the duration of the appointment.
- We realize there are certain high risk individuals where wearing a face covering can make it difficult to breathe. Those individuals must wait outside during the appointment.
- Our photographer can turn on light switches but is unable to touch other items or surfaces to prepare the property for photos.
- Please ensure blinds or curtains and supplemental lighting are adjusted prior to the appointment.
- The property will be photographed as-is.
- Due to social distancing, we are unfortunately unable to review photos on-site during this time.
- If you have specific requests for angles or features of the home, please notify the CS team or photographer and we will be sure to capture.
Virtual Product Solutions:
TruPlace products are designed to deliver the most immersive and clear property tour experience in a virtual environment, which makes them an ideal solution at a time when Open House or property showings and immediate vacation travel is not feasible or significantly limited.
By viewing your property online through our suite of virtual solutions, prospective home buyers and vacationers can search and plan – from the safety and comfort of their home on their device of choice. No time is lost in seeing in full detail what your property has to offer.
State by State Operations Updates:
Due to state by state government regulations currently in place, we are limiting our services in certain areas. Please check your location below to see our current operational status in your area. These lists will continue to be updated as needed.
If you have questions about what may be the best solution for your business, please let us know.
Again, we will maintain this page with the current information as well as communication through additional channels should it be necessary.
We thank you for continuing to make these adjustments during this unprecedented time to ensure the safety of all involved.
The TruPlace Team
Page Updated 7/13/2020